To upgrade or not to upgrade? That is the question on the minds of many customers now that Sage 100 ERP 2014 is released and available for download. You may be wondering whether moving up to the latest version will benefit your company. So here are 8 reasons to consider an upgrade.
New Standard Reports Included with Sage 100 ERP 2014
Sage Intelligence ships predefined report templates designed to get you up and running quickly - without having to build reports from scratch. You can then modify these templates to fit your business perfectly. With the release of Sage 100 ERP 2014 in just few short weeks, several new standard reports will be added.
Click below for a sneak preview of all 15 ready-to-use standard reports- including report descriptions- that will ship with Sage 100 ERP 2014.
New Sage Intelligence Standard Reports
(c) 2014 Juice Marketing,LLC. http://www.juice-marketing.com. All rights reserved. This article content my not be reproduced (in whole or in part), displayed, modified or distributed without express permision from the copyright holder.
Sage recently published a pre-release guide for Sage 100 Version 2014 which provides a sneak peek at all the new features and enhancements expected. Let's take a closer look at this upcoming new release scheduled for auto-delivery download to existing customers in February or March.
Even Faster and Easier to Use
Sage 100 2014 will be packed with a collection of product-wide enhancements that make the software easier to use and make you more productive. Many of the improvements were submitted by customers like you at the Sage 100 Ideas Website including the new Auto-complete feature that helps you quickly locate customer, vendor, and item records. Simply begin typing a name or item description and Auto-complete will populate a list of closely related matches that you an select.
For Sage 100 Version 2013
Some of the new features in Sage 100 2013 - like Visual Process Flows - are high profile and get all the attention. Then there are new features that fly under the radar, but are perhaps just as important to your business. So here are some enhancements in Accounts Payable that we think you should know about.
We recently saw the introducing of Sage Inventory Advisor - affordable cloud-based software that's helping companies reduce excess inventory and working capital while eliminating stock-outs. Let's take a closer look at this new and unique add-on solution for your Sage 100 ERP system.
What Is Sage Inventory Advisor?
Sage Inventory Advisor is a web-based applicaton that connects to your Sage 100 ERP system, crunches the numbers, and delivers a real-time health-check on your inventory. Leveraging the power of a sophisticated forecast engine, it delivers data and insight that helps determine the optimal investment required to achieve target fill rates.
Tips and Resources to Convert FRx Reports to Sage Intelligence
Now that support for FRx has officially ended, it's time to start thinking about converting those reports and settings to Sage 100 ERP Intelligence Reporting. Here are some guides, videos, and resources that will help the process along.
In Sage 100 ERP Version 2013
The introduction of Sage Exchange changes the way that credit card transactions are processed in Sage 100 ERP beginning with Version 2013. It not only provides enhanced credit card security and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, Sage Exchange also introduces new card swipe capabilities, mobile payment features, and other credit card processing enhancements that we'll take a closer look at in this article.
Since support for FRx has officially ended, a lot of Sage 100 ERP customers are using Sage Intelligence for the first time. So we wanted to provide you with a summary of all the important enhancements added over the last several months, along with some online resources, user guides, and demo videos that are handy for both Sage Intelligence "newbies" and experienced Sage Intelligence users.
Thinking about upgrading to Sage 100 ERP 2013? The new release boasts an impressive array of enhancements that are designed to improve productivity, such as the new Visual Process Flows. These graphical, job-oriented diagrams provide a visual representation of your business processes, simplify system navigation, and help you perform daily tasks quickly. Let's take a closer look at this helpful new feature.
Are you still running on an older version of Sage 100 ERP? Studies show many customers choose not to upgrade due to concerns over the cost and effort involved. But the most successful organizations take advantage of every tool available to run the business more efficiently and protect profits.
Sage works continually to improve Sage 100 ERP and develop new functionality to help you work faster and smarter. Every release is designed to streamline workflow, save you time and money, and improve customer service. These enhancements mean that you can receive a faster return on your upgrade investment.
Here we review the top 10 capabilities of the latest release--Sage 100 ERP 2013.
1. Visual Process Flows: Reduce time navigating through your system and avoid errors in business processes using Visual Process Flows, which you can customize for your business processes and for each user role.
2. Larger Invoice Number Field: Simplify the process of matching vendor invoices by using an expanded field for Accounts Payable Invoice Number.
3. Credit Card Workflow: Experience increased flexibility of credit card processing through Sage Exchange including card-swipe capabilities, charges for repetitive invoices and Accounts Receivable invoices, mobile payments, and the ability to manage credit card transactions through a user-configurable dashboard.
4, Inactivate Customers: Efficiently designate customers and vendors as Inactive so that transactions cannot be accidentally posted to their accounts. Your historical information is retained.
5. Better Check Visibility: Streamline bank reconciliation by viewing relevant bank information in convenient places, such as cleared checks in Accounts Payable Vendor Maintenance.
6. Enhanced Reporting: Easily designed new reports and modify existing ones using new Sage ERP Intelligence Reporting Report Designer enhancements.
7. Align Your CRM: Keep all your customers and prospects in one database, while keeping accounting separate for your business entities by aligning multiple ERP companies or divisions to a single CRM database.
8. More Flexible CRM: Process Sage 100 ERP quotes and orders in the familiar Sage CRM environment through Quick Order Entry screens without installing Sage 100 ERP on the workstation.
9. Effective Shipping: Efficiently and cost effectively manage your shipping process and streamline rate shopping with the new SmartLinc online shipping solution.
10. Sage Advisor Update Console- Simplify your software update process using the new Sage Advisor Update console. (ONLY DO THIS WITH THE APPROVAL OF YOUR SAGE 100 ERP CONSULTANT!! IF YOU ARE MODIFIED YOU COULD DELETE YOUR ENHANCEMENTS!!)
Please call us for more details on Sage 100 ERP version 2013. 260-748-4866.