Test your knowledge of common business/accounting terms.
Tips and Resources to Convert FRx Reports to Sage Intelligence
Now that support for FRx has officially ended, it's time to start thinking about converting those reports and settings to Sage 100 ERP Intelligence Reporting. Here are some guides, videos, and resources that will help the process along.
Successful CRM: Beyond The Software & Features
Too often when companies talk about CRM, they're referring only to the software and how they plan to use the new features. But focusing solely on the software is not going to bring about fantastic business improvement. The rush to implement new technology often overlooks the other very important aspects of successful CRM, which we'll explore here.
Registration is Now Open!
The largest gathering of the year for Sage customers and business partners, the Sage Summit annual conference offers one-of-a-kind learning sessions, networking opportunities, expert guidance, and tips that will help you master your Sage 100 ERP software.
Sage Summit 2013 will be hosted in Washington, D.C. with customer events running from Tuesday July 23rd to Friday July 26th. Go online to learn more about the location, agenda, and some seriously fun activities planned this year!
In Sage 100 ERP Version 2013
The introduction of Sage Exchange changes the way that credit card transactions are processed in Sage 100 ERP beginning with Version 2013. It not only provides enhanced credit card security and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, Sage Exchange also introduces new card swipe capabilities, mobile payment features, and other credit card processing enhancements that we'll take a closer look at in this article.
You Have Options with Sage CRM
If you've been considering Sage CRM but still wondering which version is right for you - in the cloud or in your server room - this article can provide some helpful insight.
Since support for FRx has officially ended, a lot of Sage 100 ERP customers are using Sage Intelligence for the first time. So we wanted to provide you with a summary of all the important enhancements added over the last several months, along with some online resources, user guides, and demo videos that are handy for both Sage Intelligence "newbies" and experienced Sage Intelligence users.
Thinking about upgrading to Sage 100 ERP 2013? The new release boasts an impressive array of enhancements that are designed to improve productivity, such as the new Visual Process Flows. These graphical, job-oriented diagrams provide a visual representation of your business processes, simplify system navigation, and help you perform daily tasks quickly. Let's take a closer look at this helpful new feature.
Are you still running on an older version of Sage 100 ERP? Studies show many customers choose not to upgrade due to concerns over the cost and effort involved. But the most successful organizations take advantage of every tool available to run the business more efficiently and protect profits.
Sage works continually to improve Sage 100 ERP and develop new functionality to help you work faster and smarter. Every release is designed to streamline workflow, save you time and money, and improve customer service. These enhancements mean that you can receive a faster return on your upgrade investment.
Here we review the top 10 capabilities of the latest release--Sage 100 ERP 2013.
1. Visual Process Flows: Reduce time navigating through your system and avoid errors in business processes using Visual Process Flows, which you can customize for your business processes and for each user role.
2. Larger Invoice Number Field: Simplify the process of matching vendor invoices by using an expanded field for Accounts Payable Invoice Number.
3. Credit Card Workflow: Experience increased flexibility of credit card processing through Sage Exchange including card-swipe capabilities, charges for repetitive invoices and Accounts Receivable invoices, mobile payments, and the ability to manage credit card transactions through a user-configurable dashboard.
4, Inactivate Customers: Efficiently designate customers and vendors as Inactive so that transactions cannot be accidentally posted to their accounts. Your historical information is retained.
5. Better Check Visibility: Streamline bank reconciliation by viewing relevant bank information in convenient places, such as cleared checks in Accounts Payable Vendor Maintenance.
6. Enhanced Reporting: Easily designed new reports and modify existing ones using new Sage ERP Intelligence Reporting Report Designer enhancements.
7. Align Your CRM: Keep all your customers and prospects in one database, while keeping accounting separate for your business entities by aligning multiple ERP companies or divisions to a single CRM database.
8. More Flexible CRM: Process Sage 100 ERP quotes and orders in the familiar Sage CRM environment through Quick Order Entry screens without installing Sage 100 ERP on the workstation.
9. Effective Shipping: Efficiently and cost effectively manage your shipping process and streamline rate shopping with the new SmartLinc online shipping solution.
10. Sage Advisor Update Console- Simplify your software update process using the new Sage Advisor Update console. (ONLY DO THIS WITH THE APPROVAL OF YOUR SAGE 100 ERP CONSULTANT!! IF YOU ARE MODIFIED YOU COULD DELETE YOUR ENHANCEMENTS!!)
Please call us for more details on Sage 100 ERP version 2013. 260-748-4866.
The Sage 100 ERP Cash Receipts Entry function can be used for more than entering and recording payments. It also can be used to clear up uncollected amounts- whether simply a small amount due to a customer's clerical error, or writing off an entire invoice as bad debt. And when a customers check is returned for non sufficient funds (NSF), you can use cash receipts to put the balance back onto the account. Here we provide the steps involved.