Career Opportunities- Senior Sage Consultant
Sage 100 cloud Senior Consultant
Convergence Technologies, ltd. is a growing Sage 100 reseller and master developer in Fort Wayne, IN. We were established in May, 1998. We have a wide variety of customers and projects with lots of opportunities to be creative using technology. We are very team oriented company that strives to foster an atmosphere of trust, confidence, and long term relationships, while also inspiring individual excellence and development.
We are looking for a business software consultant to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. Candidates should have passion for business and technology, and have a strong accounting and business processes background.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position will be doing software implementations and upgrades of Sage 100 cloud, training, report writing with Crystal Reports and Sage Intelligence tools, as well, ongoing customer support. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate with customers at all levels, as well as, internal Convergence staff. Candidates should be resourceful, organized, knowledgeable, dedicated, energetic and professional.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Successful at self-management of multiple activities, and the ability to work by themselves.
- Willing to learn new skills and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Business Management, Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited College/University and be able to work in the United States.
- Recommended- at least 3 to 5 years in a Accounting, Business Management or Information Technologies position after graduating.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- General understanding of networking and desktop applications.
- Recommended- Crystal Reports development or equivalent report writers.
- Experience with Sage 100 or comparable ERP systems is highly desirable.
- Experience with Sage CRM or comparable CRM's is highly desirable.
- The salary range is $ 70,000 to $ 80,000 depending on experience.
- Health insurance coverage for employee/family.
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Profit sharing/retirement plan
- Production bonuses
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sickness- 216 hours/27 days for the year.
- Flexible work schedule available for a 40 hour week.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.