Career Opportunities-Entry Level
Sage 100 cloud Consultant- Entry Level
Convergence Technologies, ltd. is a growing Sage 100 reseller and master developer in Fort Wayne, IN. We were established in May, 1998. We have a wide variety of customers and projects with lots of opportunities to be creative using technology. We are very team oriented company that strives to foster an atmosphere of trust, confidence, and long term relationships, while also inspiring individual excellence and development.
We are looking for a recent college graduate in either accounting, business management or information systems who enjoys working with a wide variety of companies and personalities and is not afraid of a challenge! We have an entry level Sage 100 consultant position that is open with our company that you may be a perfect fit for. Candidates should have passion for business and technology, and have good communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position will be assisting with software implementations and upgrades of Sage 100 cloud. Training of customer personnel, report writing with Crystal Reports and Sage Intelligence tools, as well, ongoing customer support. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate with customers at all levels, as well as, internal Convergence staff. Candidates should be resourceful, organized, knowledgeable, dedicated, energetic and professional.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Successful at self-management of multiple activities, and the ability to work by themselves.
- Willing to learn new skills and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Business Management, Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited College/University and be able to work in the United States.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- General understanding of networking and desktop applications.
- Been exposed to Crystal Reports development or equivalent report writers.
- The salary range is $ 50,000 to $ 60,000 depending on experience.
- Health insurance coverage for employee/family.
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Profit sharing/retirement plan
- Production bonuses
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sickness- 216 hours/27 days for the year.
- Flexible work schedule available for a 40 hour week.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.